Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Crushing Loss

Well I cannot say whether the refs were right or wrong last night. I obviously really wanted the call to go the Bulls way, and I don't think there is any way to tell what actually happened. But I am still giving the refs a big fat ...



Not for the call that was made, but for how long it took to make the call. It took almost 10 minutes to review. Imagine if it had been a tie game before Brad Miller's shot, we would have waited 10 minutes before overtime? Ridiculous.

So did Brad get the shot off? I'm not sure he can do ANYTHING in less than .3 seconds, so I have my doubts. And there was one angle (from behind) that seemed to show his fingertip still on the ball when the red light was on. You be the judge ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment