Tuesday, May 19, 2009

ESPN NBA Draft Lottery Machine

Looking for some time to kill? Check out the ESPN lottery machine:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/lottery2009/mockdraft

I can't tell you how many hours I spent on this last year trying to get the Bulls the no. 1 pick and Derrick Rose. Luckily the Bulls hit the jackpot (I like to think due in some small part to my time spent on the lotto calculator.)

So far I have gotten this nightmare scenario for the NBA:

1. Minnesota - Blake Griffin
2. Memphis - Ricky Rubio

There is no way in hell that Stern would allow the top two prospects to go to Minnesota and Memphis, would he? Somehow I doubt it.

1 comment:

Kmart said...

You will know it is rigged if Oklahoma or New York end up in the top 2.

LeBron goes to Cleveland.
Rose to Chicago.
Blake Griffen to Oklahoma will seal it for me that the entire league is rigged every year and is barely a step above the WWE.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment