Thursday, April 23, 2009

Wow.

That's not what I expected.

I didn't even watch because I got these two texts on my train ride home from class:

From Kmart - "Its really sad ... very hard to watch ..."
From Dan - "I'd delete it from your DVR, no need to watch this massacre."

Based on the GameCast, it looked like we got straight out-classed, out-hustled and out-coached. I'll leave the real analysis to Dan and Kamrt tho. About midway through the 4th quarter, Stacey King did compare the Celtics coming here to make a statement the same way we did in Boston in game 1 ... so maybe if we hold court in game 4 it won't look so bad?!

Hopefully the Lakers and Jazz will allow me to watch some actual basketball tonight.

1 comment:

RedSpades said...

You could just have seen the Celtics play. They play ACTUAL basketball.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment